Wednesday 6 January 2016

I'm Excited!

The way my plane will go
I am excited! In less than a week, I'm going to Sri Lanka!

  • On Sunday, I will fly to Gatwick airport, London . It will take an hour and a half.
  • Then I will take a bus to Heathrow airport, where I will spend the night.
  • On Monday morning, I start my long journey. The first stop is Abu Dhabi. I will arrive in the evening.
  • Later that night I fly to Colombo, which is the capital of Sri Lanka. I will arrive early on Tuesday morning.
  • Then I must take a bus and maybe a train to Galle, which is in the South of Sri Lanka.


It will be hot and maybe quite wet. I will teach English in a school and I am sure I can tell you lots about being there. I hope to see elephants and monkeys. Maybe I'll get some pictures or video. If I do, I will post them here.

If you have questions, you can send me a comment and I will try to answer.





Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. Hope you have a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather in Inverness is not too cold while I'm away. I'll be back in April!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'll answer as soon as I can.